Our automated system quotes delivery fees based on the items you require and your location.
Simply add all the items you require to the shopping basket, click on 'view basket' and enter your postcode in the shipping estimate section and you will then see the exact delivery cost for your order
We deliver nationwide from Cornwall to the Scottish Isles. So wherever you are in the UK we can deliver to you
We aim to despatch all orders in 1-3 working days and then delivery times apply
We have two different delivery services, which service is best for you is based on the items you require.
Slatwall Panels are large items are usually delivered by pallet carrier, whereas smaller items are delivered using a normal courier service.
Pallet Delivery Service:
- Economy Pallet Delivery Service means delivery can take up to 4-5 working days from when the goods leave us
- Express Parcel Delivery Service means your delivery will take from 1-3 working days from when the goods leave us
- If you do not have access to a forklift truck at your address then items will need to be removed one-by-one carried into your premises. You should make sure you have some help to do this as the driver is not insured to carry your goods for you
- Items are attached to our pallets using metal banding, you should make sure you have some good strong pliers or wire cutters to be able to remove this banding
- Be careful how you handle you slatwall panels and larger wooden items. Dragging them accross each other or improper storage will damage them
- Deliveries need to be signed for. Any damges must be noted at the time of delivery and 'Goods Damaged' must be written on the drivers delivery note. Failure to do this will result in us not being able to replace your goods. In the unfortunate event that you have damages please also call us right away on 01621 774700 so we can advise you what to do and arrange for a speedy replacement service
Parcel Delivery Service
- Economy Parcel Delivery Service means your goods will be delivered to you 3-4 working days from when they leave our warehouse
- Express Parcel Delivery Service means your goods will be delivered to you in 1-2 working days from when they leave our warehouse
- We use one of the largest parcel delivery service providers in the UK
- Tracking codes are available un request
- Goods need to be signed for, if nobody is at the delivery address at the time of delivery a card will be left by our carrier, you then need to call the telephone number on that card to arrange a re-delivery
Our Delivery Policy:
(The important stuff. Please read)
Deliveries for Slatwall are sent using a pallet network. Because of this you will need someone to help you unload the delivery vehicle. Please make sure you include a contact telephone number with your order as we will arrange for the driver to give you a call an hour before they are due to deliver to you.
YOU MUST MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DELIVERY DETAILS ARE CORRECT, IF YOUR DELIVERY FAILS DUE TO THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, THERE WILL BE A RE-DELIVERY CHARGE APPLLICABLE.
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the customer plus a 25% handling charge. All goods must be returning in saleable condition unless being returned as faulty.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis - customers should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller is in no way responsible for any help or advice that the customer feels later is incorrect or dissatisfied.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, drivers will only unload vehicle to the road. It is your responsabilty to arrange help to get items delivered into your building.